[Closed] Bypass login entirely?

Ask and solve about DragonetMC softwares here.
snailthinker

Re: Bypass login entirely?

Postby snailthinker » February 11th, 2016, 5:49 pm

gundamMC wrote:
snailthinker wrote:
gundamMC wrote:
Hmm...Maybe u could use CLS to check if dragonet could connect to the PC Server. But other from turning the PC server to offline mode I don't really think there would be anything else that could cause a problem. Maybe try another version of dragonet?

Ah ok. So to use CLS, do I have to create an account somewhere? Or would that be my regular minecraft account where I paid for a client license from mojang? Thanks!

Sorry for being AFK for awhile, well yes. you'll have to create an account http://auth.dragonet.org/ there and it would ask for your minecraft account. DefinitlyEvil had made it pretty clear on the instructions there, just follow what it says and you'll be fine :D

THanks gundamMC. I tried registering at auth.dragonet.org a few times now. I keep getting "Please fill the form completely" (http://screencast.com/t/mcZuCxKN94) and no confirmation that something happened. Is that expected behavior for it? When I try to auth with the registered accounts, they then don't work. I am definitely filling everything in, including the captcha.

Thanks!

snailthinker

Postby snailthinker » February 11th, 2016, 7:50 pm

Also... when I try to login to auth.dragonet.org with an email I tried to register there, I get the same issue, "Hey, please type in all fields, try again? ". If I leave the captcha empty then it sees that I didn't fill that in and tells me I failed to do it. But when I fill it in correctly, it complains.

Is something wrong with that form or is signing in to auth.dragonet.org just not possible?

Thanks for any help!

gundamMC

Postby gundamMC » February 12th, 2016, 3:23 am

snailthinker wrote:Also... when I try to login to auth.dragonet.org with an email I tried to register there, I get the same issue, "Hey, please type in all fields, try again? ". If I leave the captcha empty then it sees that I didn't fill that in and tells me I failed to do it. But when I fill it in correctly, it complains.

Is something wrong with that form or is signing in to auth.dragonet.org just not possible?

Thanks for any help!

Hmm, this is strange. It would only say "Please fill the form completely" when you don't fill in your email. Try leaving the passwords blank, it then would send the confirmation email to your email. By default, the password should be 123456 or there might be some special instructions in the email (I never tried it this way :P)

DefinitlyEvil
Site Admin

Postby DefinitlyEvil » February 12th, 2016, 4:13 am

snailthinker wrote:Also... when I try to login to auth.dragonet.org with an email I tried to register there, I get the same issue, "Hey, please type in all fields, try again? ". If I leave the captcha empty then it sees that I didn't fill that in and tells me I failed to do it. But when I fill it in correctly, it complains.

Thanks for any help!

Hi, did u activate ur account? Check ur mailbox or spam box for a activation mail. If u can't find it, send me a PM here and I will manually activate for you.

Return to “Questions & Answers”