Some suggestions + bugs

Talk whatever you like. ;)
Forum rules
No ads, no curses.
gundamMC

Some suggestions + bugs

Postby gundamMC » February 13th, 2016, 4:55 pm

I've been testing around Dragonet for awhile now and found some issues along with some suggestions that could probably help Dragonet to form a better Dragonet XD (I dunno if dat makes sense) Anyways, back to the point:

1. Chat-CLS?
Ok, so it's similar to CLS but puts the "key" in-game. Instead of having to change your username, which are not available for some platforms such as windows 10, you could type the "key" (username) in chat to login into your cls account. Basically like online mode but safer and easier :P

2. Teleportation + Player bugs

I've already said this on Skype but anyways I want to say it again. Teleporting to a new place/world would cause the player to lag and stuck in void (actually it's the chunks not loading). And for some reason joining the game with players around would cause your game to crash as well as players teleporting somewhere near you would be completely invisible for you.

3. Plugins support?
Just like BC or PocketMine they all have plugins! PLUGINS! :D C'mon, plugins are wat makes servers fun XD

4. Stairs
Probably you could already guess the thing from the heading, yep, stairs. The stairs were turning all to the same direction for some reason (probably data-value?). And also going up the stairs would cause you to be stuck inside the stair.

Well, that's kind of it. I'll update these as soon as new things come up. Anyways, thanks for creating such an amazing program that had turned my players and my view towards MCPE upside down XD

DefinitlyEvil
Site Admin

Re: Some suggestions + bugs

Postby DefinitlyEvil » February 14th, 2016, 2:10 am

gundamMC wrote:I've been testing around Dragonet for awhile now and found some issues along with some suggestions that could probably help Dragonet to form a better Dragonet XD (I dunno if dat makes sense) Anyways, back to the point:

1. Chat-CLS?
Ok, so it's similar to CLS but puts the "key" in-game. Instead of having to change your username, which are not available for some platforms such as windows 10, you could type the "key" (username) in chat to login into your cls account. Basically like online mode but safer and easier :P

I've already said this on Skype but anyways I want to say it again. Teleporting to a new place/world would cause the player to lag and stuck in void (actually it's the chunks not loading). And for some reason joining the game with players around would cause your game to crash as well as players teleporting somewhere near you would be completely invisible for you.

3. Plugins support?
Just like BC or PocketMine they all have plugins! PLUGINS! :D C'mon, plugins are wat makes servers fun XD

4. Stairs
Probably you could already guess the thing from the heading, yep, stairs. The stairs were turning all to the same direction for some reason (probably data-value?). And also going up the stairs would cause you to be stuck inside the stair.

Well, that's kind of it. I'll update these as soon as new things come up. Anyways, thanks for creating such an amazing program that had turned my players and my view towards MCPE upside down XD

Problem 1, 2 and 4 are difficult to fix because they are related to networking. As for problem 3, we will consider that.

RandomAltThingy

Re: Some suggestions + bugs

Postby RandomAltThingy » March 19th, 2016, 6:04 pm

DefinitlyEvil wrote:
gundamMC wrote:I've been testing around Dragonet for awhile now and found some issues along with some suggestions that could probably help Dragonet to form a better Dragonet XD (I dunno if dat makes sense) Anyways, back to the point:

1. Chat-CLS?

3. Plugins support?

4. Stairs

Problem 1, 2 and 4 are difficult to fix because they are related to networking. As for problem 3, we will consider that.

sup

Return to “General Disscusion”