[Fixed] - Exception in thread "main" - Current development build

unixwzrd

[Fixed] - Exception in thread "main" - Current development build

Postby unixwzrd » April 23rd, 2016, 11:14 pm

Using the latest, and the a prior from a week ago or so, I'm getting a Java Null pointer Exception on startup.

DragonProxy, version: 0.0.4-preR1 (nightly build retrieved from Circle CI today)
Minecraft server version 1.9.2

When I start Dragon Proxy, I get the following:

Code: Select all

minecrft$ java -Xmx256M -jar dragonproxy-latest.jar
17:58:22 [INFO] Saving console output enabled
17:58:22 [WARNING] Exception in thread "main"
17:58:22 [WARNING] java.lang.NullPointerException
17:58:22 [WARNING]    at java.util.Properties$LineReader.readLine(Properties.java:434)
17:58:22 [WARNING]    at java.util.Properties.load0(Properties.java:353)
17:58:22 [WARNING]    at java.util.Properties.load(Properties.java:341)
17:58:22 [WARNING]    at org.dragonet.proxy.configuration.PropertiesConfig.<init>(PropertiesConfig.java:30)
17:58:22 [WARNING]    at org.dragonet.proxy.configuration.Lang.<init>(Lang.java:91)
17:58:22 [WARNING]    at org.dragonet.proxy.DragonProxy.run(DragonProxy.java:119)
17:58:22 [WARNING]    at org.dragonet.proxy.DragonProxy.main(DragonProxy.java:38)

Any suggestions? I created an empty "Properties.java" file in the working directory, but still get this error and the proxy exits with the pointer exception. Help would be most appreciated.

Thanks!
Last edited by unixwzrd on April 24th, 2016, 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Its all ball bearings these days...
- Fletch

I've been working with Unix for more than 30 years, so feel free to point out any posts you think I might be able to assist with as well by PM if you like.

unixwzrd

Re: Exception in thread "main" - Current development build

Postby unixwzrd » April 24th, 2016, 9:08 pm

This appears to be fixed in the latest build.

Either that or I changed the owner of all files in the directory tree to be the minecraft user, not sure which fixed this but the proxy is starting now.
Its all ball bearings these days...
- Fletch

I've been working with Unix for more than 30 years, so feel free to point out any posts you think I might be able to assist with as well by PM if you like.

Return to “Bugs Discussion”